From: Rodge on
Just got Outlook 2003 today!! (step one of an enterprise wide rollout that
will lead to an upgrade to 2007...)
I have two questions on the Calendar - my preferred view is work week:
- Can you get the Weekday names to appear at the top of the columns?
- Can you amend the calendar view to just display the work hours? (Cant
imagine planning too many work appointments between 00 and 07 am!!)

Thanks

From: dlw on
I'm using OL2003, and the day names do appear at the top of the column, like:
Friday, March 12. Maybe a service pack issue?
You can set your work hours, and everything outside of that will be a
slightly different color, but you can't limit the display to just work hours.

HTH