From: Bradj57 on
Starting a couple weeks ago, my Outlook started having issues. It began with
not having the predictive email popup when composing a message but has gotten
worse. Anytime I send an email I get the following error:

Microsoft Office Outlook has encountered a problem and needs to close. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.

The details are:
AppName: outlook.exe AppVer: 11.0.8312.0 AppStamp:4a403990
ModName: outllib.dll ModVer: 11.0.8313.0 ModStamp:4a793cc5
fDebug: 0 Offset: 001589db

I have not tried creating a new profile for fear of losing all the email in
my Outlook (this is likely just paranoia but I want to make sure what I am
doing before I attempt to mess with my Outlook). Does anyone know of a way
to fix this problem so I won't lose all of the email I have in my Outlook?

Thanks.
From: DL on
You have a copy of your data files don't you?
Creating a new Profile doesn't impact on data or lose data.

You've tried Detect/Repair within Outlook?

From: Bradj57 on
I am a novice when it comes to much of this stuff so I have no idea if I have
copies of my data files. Are you talking Outlook data files?

I have tried Detect and Repair but it has done nothing.