From: LasVegasTechnicial on
I am having an issue with Outlook 2003, hit "From" to filter by email senders
name/email address. Then hit the first letter of the person name, i.e. "F"
for Frank. The email list goes directly to the top "A" or number because it
can't find Frank. I scroll down thru the list, and Frank's email group has
been collapsed. Type in the first name of someone who is collapsed and it
works fine. Type in the name of someone whos group has collapsed, I can't
get to them unless I find them manually in the list.

How can I disable outlook from collapsing those emails? This doesn't
happen every time, but it happens enough to be extremely annoying.