From: EdN_OPKS on
Hi: I'm running Outlook 2003, Win XP-Pro with all SPs and the latest updates,
but have recently developed a problem with Outlook's Follow Up flag feature.

I'm able to flag messages in my Inbox with one of several different colors;
but none of the flagged messages automatically appear in the built-in Follow
Up folder. Sure, I can still drag and drop copies of flagged messages into
the Follow Up folder, but I miss the auto feature – something that has worked
up until recently.

I did a “repair” to Outlook, but the problem still exists. All my e-mail
accounts are POP-3 accounts and I haven't made any changes there (that I know
of) in years.

Does anyone have any suggestions for a possible fix?

Thanks for reading.

Pages: 1
Prev: Missing Password
Next: ribbon in outlook 2007