From: Charles W Davis on
Diane,

It does remove the messages from the server. Only one message arrived this
morning. I logged on to the Web interface to the e-mail and all messages had
been removed.

As long as the dialog box for creating a new profile was open Outlook stayed
open. As soon as it was closed, Outlook stopped working.

I had uninstalled iTunes yesterday with no change.

I downloaded and installed the latest from Apple and it made no change.

From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
Try renaming the SRS file for the profile - if the problem is with the
send/receive, it could be a corrupt send/receive file causing it to crash.
(its at %USERPROFILE%\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook)

It also could be a corrupt navigation pane since it seems to happen as soon
as outlook opens - start outlook with the /resetnavpane switch.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email: