From: RWBwriter on
Outlook 2003 worked great with Windows XP pro
Now that I have Windows 7 it keeps not responding after a few minutes

If I close Outlook before it hangs, come back later and open it - it works
fine.

However, like all of you, I open it for the day when I am working. With
Windows 7 it keeps hanging and not responding - forcing a restart.

Once Outlook hangs if I have Excel open and try to close it, it will hang
and show not responding also.
--
RWB
From: DL on
There are no issues with 2003 on win 7
If you start outlook using the safe switch is the problem replicated?
Start>Run outlook.exe /safe (note space between, exe /)