From: Matt on
I have a customer who has not been able to receive any new mail using Outlook, although he can send. When he opens Outlook, there is no error, but when he clicks on Inbox, a message shows up that says "Failed to update headers". We login to a domain here, and he gets the same problem with any machine he logs into. Thought it may have been an issue with his account, but server and account administration support says everything checks out fine. The fact that it happens on every computer, and identical symptoms, is a clear sign to me that it is an issue with his account, although I have tried recreating his profile, and some other various tips that were recommended in other blogs in an effor to remedy the issue.

We also have a web-based version of email, and works perfectly for customer using that tool.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Matt

WPF Reflection Effect