From: F.H. van Zelm on
Hi there,

After a failed a failed 'Help - Analysis and Repair' to my Outlook 2003
doesn't save changes to the toolbars.

Any tips or hints?

--
Mvg, Frans
www.fhvzelm.com

From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
Find and delete outcmd.dat and restart Outlook.

paste %USERPROFILE%\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook into the address bar
to go to the folder.

See http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/filepath.htm for more info.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

New Poll: What type of email account is your main account?