From: jp3011 on
Just recently updated microsoft. now my email receives emails without having
outlook opened. Cant get email on blackberry. have not had this problem
before updating.
From: dlw on
"your email receives emails without having outlook opened"
Most people would think this is an improvement, not a problem.

From: jp3011 on
Normally this would be great but the problem is, my blackberry will not pick
up emails. In the past I just had to make sure I closed outlook before
leaving for work. Now I get home, open outlook and see that all of my emails
from the day are sitting in my inbox already.....help!