From: pocky J on
I would like to display people names in my Contacts folder in the form
1stname 2ndname and have the display sorted in the order of 2ndname. I find
the default display from Outlook more dyslexia-inducing than just about
anything I've ever seen. There are no cues to scan it eith accross or
up/down. Ideally I'd also like to have each entry displayed on one line with
the contact's email address following their name. Is this possible? The
Outlook help info gave a method for altering the display name order, but it
did nothing to my contacts file when I applied the steps indicated. Help
will be appreciated. PS I shall be moving to 2010 as soon as it's out.
--
"the struggle continues"