From: emc on
I tried recovering pst files after my computer crashed and Outlook showed up
with no previous e-mails. Now I cannot open Outlook at all. I get a message
stating, "no profiles have been created. To create a new profile use the
Mail icon in Control Panel."

I've done this numerous times but still doesn't work. Any suggestions?

From: dlw on
make a new profile, like it says.
Start/Settings/Control Panel/Mail
you will have to re-enter all your mail account info
then start outlook, and do a File/Open/Outlook Data File to open the old pst
files