From: JdeP on
Whilst following the Kaspersky Internet Security 2010 SPAM trining sequence I
accidently selected the wrong folder groups in Outlook 2007. Instead of
selecting the spam containing folders to train the software I inadvertently
selected the non spam folders. With a result that KIS 2010 went through the
entire Inbox of ten years content prefacing every single Subject Heading of
every single mail with the designation [!! SPAM].
It's not even my mailbox, it's a client's.
I have a query up on the Kaspersky Support Forum... does anyone know of a
tool (apart from ME that is) that will allow the re re-naming of all the
Subject Headings by removing the [!! SPAM] preface.