From: Andres Perez Andres on
Anyone with a solution for this issue?, i´m still experiencing the same. i
have two POP3 accounts when i schedule a new appointment and select the
account i want to use to send the invitation outlook send it using the
default email account in all cases, I discover switching the default account
will make outlook to send it to the account you selected as default despite
your selection on the meeting scheduling UI, anyway this is very annoying and
you end up messing things around and sending invitation with the wrong
account,

I´m using Outlook 2007 (12.0.6514.5000) SP2 MSO 12.0.6425.1000)
Windows Vista Home Premium Build 6002 SP2

Thank you!
From: Claudio on
Hi, I had the same trouble, but I could fix it in an easy way I hope can help
You too.

Go to the owner mailbox Tools/Options/Delegates and check proper settings
here.
In my case, an old user was still inside and messed up the sender email
address. Once I removed it and placed the proper user I need to delegate, the
trouble was fixed.

Hope it helps, cheers.