From: Thomas R Grassi Jr on
Windows XP Pro SP3 and Vista Business SP2 workstations running Office 2007
SP2

Using News Feeds and I have auto archive to permanently delete messages
after 2 days old.

I added to my view the modified date which auto archive uses and when I
review the messages I see files that were modified are older than 2 days.

Question 1 why does auto archive not archive based on my properties on the
individual folder

Question 2. How often does auto archive run what is the default time and can
I change it to like every 8 hours or something that would clean up the
messages quicker

any ideas or suggestions

Thanks in advance

Tom