From: ken2421 on
I have a new client with a problem that has gone on for 1 year. They have SBS
2003 exchange and pop mail setup. There are no delegations I can find. When
anyone makes a meeting request for 4 common people, a fifth receives a
request. Three people before me have failed to solve this.

I have looked for shared calendars and delegations. I fear I am in over my
head but I must solve this.

Any help would be great! The users all have Outlook 2007. Outlook is setup
with both Exchange and pop mail with each user connecting to the pop server
for emails.

Thanks in advance.
Ken
--
Life is so much easier when you have answers to match your questions.