From: RDU on
Since installing 2007, I can no longer move items within my Personal Folders
as I get the subject error message. I have no problem moving items from my
Inbox to Personal Folders. I encountered no such problems in Outlook 2003.
Ideas? Thanks.

From: Patrick Schmid on
Try creating a new profile via Control Panel, Mail and add your accounts
and PSTs to it.

Patrick Schmid
http://pschmid.net