From: ChrisD on
Within the past few days, Outlook 2007 has started to crash during the
send/receive function. I have XP Professional 2002 SP 3 installed. Has
anyone else experiened this issue and any suggestions what I need to do to
fix it?
From: Bill on
If you do a search, you'll find this recent development is widespread.
Exactly your symptom--start Outlook, then during the initial send/receive,
the program crashes. You restart Outlook, and it happens again. If I
restart my computer, that usually fixes the problem for that session.
--
Bill

From: Bob I on
I wonder if the common theme is an Anti-virus scanner add-in, and what
vendor.