From: Stephen K Stephen on
I recently tried to configure my Hotmail accounts on Outlook 2007 on my
Windows 7 system. I cannot connect to the hotmail server and when I did no
maunally, Outlook somehow deleted all my messages and I can no longer see
them on Outlook or on the Hotmail website.

How can I retrieve my emails back onto the Hotmail website and how can I
properly connect my Outlook to hotmail?
From: wandong on
Hi,

Try the data-recover tool called Advanced Outlook Repair. It can help to undelete the emails you delete by mistake. You can download a free demo version at http://www.datanumen.com/aor/aor.exe .

And visiting http://www.datanumen.com/aor/ can get detailed information about Advanced Outlook Repair.

Wangdong
.
Submitted using http://www.outlookforums.com
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"Stephen K" <Stephen K(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

>I recently tried to configure my Hotmail accounts on Outlook 2007 on my
> Windows 7 system. I cannot connect to the hotmail server and when I did no
> maunally, Outlook somehow deleted all my messages and I can no longer see
> them on Outlook or on the Hotmail website.
>
> How can I retrieve my emails back onto the Hotmail website and how can I
> properly connect my Outlook to hotmail?

Install the Outlook Connector
(http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/HA102225181033.aspx) and then drag
the messages from Inbox of the Personal Folders set to the Inbox of the
Hotmail folder set.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on

>I downloaded and installed the Connector but I still cannot synchronize with
> my hotmail inbox. It has a error
>
> (0x800CCC33): 'Access to the account was denied. Verify that your username
> and password are correct. The server responded "Forbidden"

You created an HTTP account and those are no longer supported. Click the
Outlook Connector menu in Outlook and add the account there or allow Outlook's
autoconfiguration feature add the account.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

From: mandreckmina on

Hi Stephen K,
It is very sad to know about the deletion of your messages from the
Outlook. If you really want to retrieve them I will suggest you the
'Outlook 2007 repair tool' (http://www.outlook2007repair.com). As I have
personally experienced it that�s why I can surely tell you that it works
successfully to repair the emails or messages from the outlook 2007. Use
it confidently to get back your deleted emails. After that you can save
it to the PST file format to properly get connected with the hotmail
along with the Outlook.

--
mandreckmina
http://forums.slipstick.com