From: Bob on
How do I share a folder in outlook 2007
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"Bob" <Bob(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> How do I share a folder in outlook 2007

Do you use an Exchange account?
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

From: Shawn76 via OfficeKB.com on
If you are using an Exchange acct, here are the steps:

Sharing sub-folders

Details: To share a folder that is not directly beneath Mailbox - user name,
like the Inbox, Contacts, Calendar, Notes, or Journal folders, you must do
the following on each folder that is higher in the folder tree.

1. Right-click the folder, and then click Sharing. (It could say change
sharing permissions)
2. Click Add.
3. Select the other user you want to give permissions to, and then under Add
Users, click Add.
4. Select the user's name in the list, and then set the permission for the
user.

NOTE: The top folder, Mailbox - Your Name, must be shared to share any folder
beneath it. The Inbox folder must be shared to share any of the folders
beneath it. You can set the Inbox folder permissions to None to prevent
others from viewing the contents.