From: Dan on
Hello,

Where can I find info on the number of Rules Outlook 2007 / Exchange 2007
support? I entered a new Rule today; and wanted it to be client-only, but
alas! I received an error:

"One or more rules cannot be uploaded to Microsoft Exchange and have been
deactivated. This could be because some of the parameters are not supported,
or there is insufficient space to store all of your rules."

The (new) rule is a simple "From x or y person, move message to this folder"
rule, and it is one of 25 rules for my profile, 20 of which are client-based.

Any help is appreciated.

--Dan
From: neo on
The default storage space imposed by Exchange 2007 is 32K. You can increase
this to the maximum of 256K by issuing the following in the Exchange
powershell.

Get-Mailbox | Set-Mailbox -RulesQuota 256KB

From: neo on
I need to correct myself, the default value for RulesQuota under Exchange
2007 is 64K. The max value accepted for Set-Mailbox is 256K.