From: StefanoF on
Hello,
Has someone answered to Nadine?

I have the same annoying problem.
When I add or remove one guy in the list, I resend the invitation to all
people that have to accept or refuse the meeting again.

Similar problem if I change the text of the invitation slightly, e.g. adding
the name of the meeting room.
If I remember correctly, with Outlook 2003 I could save only. Every people
had the invitation updated automatically without being bothered by new
invitation requests.

It seems that SP2 (see Outlook 2007 improvements in the February 2009
cumulative update) has fixed a problem related to the “Send Updates only to
added or deleted attendees” function.
Has the problem been solved just removing this useful option?

Thank you very much.
Stefano

"Nadine" wrote:

> Sorry, I posted it under calender but no responses, wasn't sure if calendar
> was checked as often as general. But still no responses anyways.
>
> "Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook]" wrote:
>
> > "Nadine" <Nadine(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >
> > > In outlook 2003, if updated a meeting request when hit save and close - you
> > > receive the Send Update to Attendees dialogue box, with the options
> > > Send Updates only to added or deleted attendees.
> > > Send updates to all attendees
> > > Don't send update.
> >
> > Please don't multipost.
> > --
> > Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

Pages: 1
Prev: pst2gb
Next: Collapsible Sections in mail messages