From: aussiegreg on
Some of the listing of emails in my inbox have suddenly appeared in grey,
with a dark grey line right across the middle of the persons name. It only
applies to one person, and not all emails from him. What causes that? Is
there a fix?
--
Aussie Greg
From: neo on
What type of account are you working with as I think the line could mean a
couple of things...

1) The message has expired
2) Item marked for deletion

From: aussiegreg on
To "Roady" and "Neo", thanks for taking the time to reply. Looks like expiry
is the answer. Will check with the sender, I am guessing this is inadvertent
on his part.
--

Pages: 1
Prev: Outgoing Email Error