From: IAM-NA on
I'm using Outlook 2007 with Windows XP.
I recently had a problem with a corrupted Calendar and needed to do an
In-Box Repair - which fixed that issue. But now, the Tasks have disappeared
from the To-Do Bar.
Under "My Tasks" in the Navigation Pane, there are Tasks and a To-Do List.
The To-Do List contains 5 items but Tasks contains all of my tasks. The Task
area in the To-Do Bar pulls the 5 items from the To-Do List but nothing from
Tasks. I think I'm having a "senior moment" 'cause I can't figure this out.
Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"IAM-NA" <IAMNA(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> I'm using Outlook 2007 with Windows XP.
> I recently had a problem with a corrupted Calendar and needed to do an
> In-Box Repair - which fixed that issue. But now, the Tasks have disappeared
> from the To-Do Bar.
> Under "My Tasks" in the Navigation Pane, there are Tasks and a To-Do List.
> The To-Do List contains 5 items but Tasks contains all of my tasks. The
> Task
> area in the To-Do Bar pulls the 5 items from the To-Do List but nothing from
> Tasks. I think I'm having a "senior moment" 'cause I can't figure this out.
> Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

Try starting Outlook once with the /resettodobar command switch.
http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/commandlineswitches.htm
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]