From: WalterDalter on
I tried to send an email with a couple dozen photographs attached. Needless
to say, the size was huge. Now the email is stuck in my In Box and I cannot
delete it or open it. How do I get rid of it?
--
WalterDalter
From: Bob I on
Should be stuck in the Outbox, not the Inbox. Set outlook offline, ans
then delete it. If it doesn't go away, stop and restart Outlook while
offline and then delete it.

From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
See http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/stuck_message.htm

--