From: madunit on
When I try to open Outlook 2007 I get an error message:

The application failed to initialize properly (0x80000003). Click OK to
terminate the application.

I've only just installed Office 2007, all the other programs work fine.

When I try to run Microsoft Office Diagnostics I get an error message as well:

You cannot run Office Diagnostics because you do not have sufficent
permissions.

To run Office Diagnostics, access to the Microsoft Windows event log is
required.

I am using Vista Home Premium (32 bit) and there is only one account (mine)
which is an administrator account.

When I try to run the Event Viewer I get the following error message:

Event Log service is unavailable. Verify that the service is running.

How can I fix all of this so that Outlook can start?
From: madunit on
Is anyone able to help here?

It's been almost 2 weeks now and not one response.

From: madunit on
HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO??????

Good thing Microsoft doesn't run hospitals, all the patients would be dead
before you got around to them.
From: Bob I on
HELLOOOO. This is a public news group for users, it consists of users.
Microsoft doesn't play here. Sorta like you having driven to the morgue,
instead of the hospital, you are going to die.

madunit wrote:

> HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO??????
>
> Good thing Microsoft doesn't run hospitals, all the patients would be dead
> before you got around to them.

Pages: 1
Prev: Creating a template
Next: Shrinking the view