From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"TLG" <TLG(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> All of a sudden my Microsoft Outlook 2007 won't open. No recent changes of
> any kind. I get an error message that reads... "Cannot start Microsoft
> Office Outlook. Cannot open the Outlook window." I have a PC running
> Windows
> 7 Home Premium.
> A little help?

The most asked and answered question in the last year, I think. Two seconds
with a search engine would have found it for you.

With Outlook closed, press WinKey+R. Enter

outlook.exe /resetnavpane

in the Open field. Be sure to include the space. Press Enter.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

From: cgrogjr on
I have the same issue. Started 2 days ago. I have tried the repair utility
and then completely uninstalled and reinstalled. Neither worked.

From: Slipstick on

cgrogjr;143501 Wrote:
> I have the same issue. Started 2 days ago. I have tried the repair
> utility
> and then completely uninstalled and reinstalled. Neither worked.

But did you try opening outlook with the /resetnavpane switch?

Close Outlook. At the Start search field on Vista or Windows7 Start
menu or in the Start menu, Run command (Windows key + R), type
outlook.exe /resetnavpane
Then press Enter (or OK button) to restart Outlook.
Note: Make sure there is a space between the words.
For more information, see
http://www.slipstick.com/problems/cant_start_outlook.asp

--
Slipstick