From: Pat the MBR DMB'r Pat the MBR on
I have multiple email accounts that come into my Outlook 2007 on my Vista 64
system. The accounts have been set up to go into theiur own folders, but all
of a sudden.... they all go into th Inbox (most of the time). I have
repaired, deleted/renewed each account, but this did not solve the problem.
Please help!
From: "Trevor Lawrence" Trevor on
I wish I could help. Email clients can often cause problems.

But this is a FrontPage group, and the expertise to solve this is not
necessarily here.

--
Trevor Lawrence
Canberra

From: Tom Willett on
You need to ask in an Outlook newsgroup. This is for FrontPage.
--
Tom [Pepper] Willett
Microsoft MVP - FrontPage Since 1997