From: TomT on
I tried and uninstalled 2010 beta (using Control Panel). Since then when I
try to open outlook (2007) I get the following error message:"Cannot open
your drfault e-mail folders. Outlook cannot start because a data file for
send and receive mail cannot be found. To add a data file such as a personal
folder file, double click the Mail icon..." When I do this, no personal or
other files appear. I have tried uninstalling 2010 with Revo to look for
Registry remenants, To repair or reinstall 2007 with no result. The *.pst
files are present in the usual place.
TomT