From: Kenneth.williams on
I attach to two diffetent mailboxes (my account and the Corporate) on the
same Exchange Server. Both mailboxes require a PKI certificate to setup in
the email security page of the trust center. (both certs have a signing and
an encryption piece - & published to the GAL). The problem is if I open both
mailboxes at the same time, I can only sign with one certificate.

How do I configure Outlook, to allow me to select which certificate I want
to use, depending with exchange account I have selected (normal or corporate
account)?