From: AMA on
With a recent setup of Outlook 2007 on my home cpu, a second inbox was
created, "Inbox in <xxxxxxxx>". All received email goes in this inbox. I
setup using IMAP and have gone through multiple setting options, but nothing
changes. I only need the primary inbox to work, but it does not. Also, my
primary inbox is called personal folders, which I am not accustomed to. How
do I switch which inbox my email is received?
From: Jim Mack on
First you have to explain why a group dedicated to Visual Basic 6 is
the right place to ask about this.
--
Jim Mack
Twisted tees at http://www.cafepress.com/2050inc

From: Henning on

"AMA" <AMA(a)discussions.microsoft.com> skrev i meddelandet
> With a recent setup of Outlook 2007 on my home cpu, a second inbox was
> created, "Inbox in <xxxxxxxx>". All received email goes in this inbox. I
> setup using IMAP and have gone through multiple setting options, but
> nothing
> changes. I only need the primary inbox to work, but it does not. Also, my
> primary inbox is called personal folders, which I am not accustomed to.
> How
> do I switch which inbox my email is received?

Try microsoft.public.outlook.general. This is a group for Visual Basic (vb).

/Henning