From: RadjaVista on
Hello,

I have a very strange problem, my Outlook 2007 worked fine for months now,
now today Outlook starts up with this strange message !(see subject)

I have set my TMP and my TEMP to a other location with enough space, but
that did not solve my problem...

What can i do to solve this ? i can not use Outlook 2007 anymore.

Anyone any ideas ?

thx !

Radja

From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
Did you try using office diagnostics?

This error refers to the location of the Temp. Internet Settings, which it
uses to store attachments you open from the reading pane. If the error is
only in outlook, it could be a problem with the securetemp location.
check the path used by this reg key:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software
\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\User Shell Folders\Cache
it should point to
%USERPROFILE%\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files (older windows) or
%USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files
(Win7/Vista)

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email: