From: ZielonySBS on

Outlook 2007(rpc over http) + Vista,

The problem is very weird:

If I connect the laptop to wired LAN it works absolute brilliant.

When I disconnect it and get connect via WIFI and open and Outlook it prompt
me about password what is correct (RPC over HTTP)

When I type my passwodr and hit Enter it closes an application.

Event log:

Microsoft Office Sessions

Source: Microsoft Office 12 Sessions

Event ID: 7003

please help

Ps. Outlook 2007(RPC over HTTP) + Windows 7

From: Andy on
I am having the same problem, was your windows 7 an upgrade? 64 or 32 bit?

---
frmsrcurl: http://msgroups.net/microsoft.public.outlook.general/Outlook-2007-crashes-during-taping-password-rpc-over-http
From: ZielonySBS on
Hi Andy,

This is Win 7 32 bit.

It has some updated only. Did you solve the problem?

Tom

From: ZielonySBS on
ok here it is:

remove KB977165 and it will wirk again!

Call me your uncle mate ;-)

Tom

From: Andy on
Thanks for the update, is that removed from the server or client?

Thanks

Andy

---