From: help! on
I setup a message to be delayed to sent a few weeks from now. However, it
sent right away. Never went to the Outbox. Please help!
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"help!" <help(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

>I setup a message to be delayed to sent a few weeks from now. However, it
> sent right away. Never went to the Outbox. Please help!

What type of account? Keep in mind that unless you are using Outlook with an
Exchange mailbox in Cached Exchange mode, that you'll need to keep Outlook
running the entire "few weeks from now" if you expect delayed sending to work.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]