From: SHachborn on
When a users sets up up a meeting request for an hour (or however long) and
sends out this request to other users. The users who recieve the meeting can
make corrections to the title date ect, but they cannot check the box "All
day event" how can this be made available to check.

Thanks
From: David C. Holley on
If I'm not mistaken, that's something that only the Meeting Organizer can do
since its a component of the specifics of the meeting. The 'All Day Event'
checkbox is just for that - to indicate that its an All Day Event as opposed
to meeting of a few hours.

From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
Because it's a meeting request, invitees can't change the time and date.
They'd need to propose a new time.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email: