From: Richard on
I run Outlook 2007 on Win 7. I have 1 (one) and only 1 folder where the
emails are not visible, it started this afternoon. I know there are emails,
25 is listedon Outlook and when a new one arrives that is moved by a rule, it
shows up next to the folder, ex. (5). I have closed and opened Outlook,
rebooted, and run "Repair" from the CD, nothing, nada, zero. When I click on
the "From", "Subject", "Received", bar it comes up as an unknown error
message.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thank you,
Richard
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"Richard" <Richard(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

>I run Outlook 2007 on Win 7. I have 1 (one) and only 1 folder where the
> emails are not visible, it started this afternoon. I know there are emails,
> 25 is listedon Outlook and when a new one arrives that is moved by a rule,
> it
> shows up next to the folder, ex. (5). I have closed and opened Outlook,
> rebooted, and run "Repair" from the CD, nothing, nada, zero. When I click
> on
> the "From", "Subject", "Received", bar it comes up as an unknown error
> message.

Try resetting the view. Start Outlook once with the /cleanviews command
switch.
Click Start. Enter

outlook.exe /cleanviews

in theSearch text field at the bottom. Be sure to include the space. Press
Enter. Now try to examine the folder.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

From: wandong on
Check your pst file and make sure it isn't broken or too big.You can try a tool called Advanced Outlook Repair. You can download a free demo version at http://www.datanumen.com/aor/aor.exe . I think it is a useful repair tool for you. It is easy to recover your PST file by using its wizard. It is a powerful tool to recover messages, folders and other objects from corrupt or damaged Microsoft Outlook PST files.

Detailed information about Advanced Outlook Repair can be found at http://www.datanumen.com/aor/

W,D
.
Submitted using http://www.outlookforums.com