From: freddiehtuip on
I installed a new IMAP email account onto Outlook, and then tried to move
some emails around (within the new account) by clicking and dragging. It
wasn't happy with that at all, and crashed every time I tried to do that...
However, it has now gone further: it won't even open when I click the icon.
Not at all. I can view the properties and edit accounts (I changed the new
account like this as I had previously SSL and 465 rather than TLS and 587),
and even send a test email, but apart from that, nothing... By the looks of
things a re-install won't solve the problem (according to other threads) so
what should I do? Thanks in advance...