From: Luc on
Good morning

We have several users that cant open their Outlook 2007 on an Exchange 2007
server. No error message, just a yellow screen. Outlook web access is
working, so I dont think its a server problem. I tried many switches
(firstrun, resetnavpane etc), delete and recreate profile, nothing works.
Any idea someone ?

Luc
From: Luc on
We gave the users admin rights on their desktop and Outlook is working
normally. So there is probably someone who changed a security setting with
gpo and that change affected outlook.