From: dirtdoctor on
I just installed Outlook Home & Student as well as Outlook 2007. The theme
buttton in Stationary is greyed out. I uninstalled Home & Office thinking
there may be a conflict. It did not solve the problem.

I still have Word 2003 loaded on my computer. Could that be a problem?

Any help would be appreciated.

From: Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] on
Your problem is that you don't have a version of Office that contains both Outlook 2007 and Word 2007. See http://turtleflock-ol2007.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!C1013F1F9A99E3D8!587.entry

--