From: aaa on
Any known solution?.
Submitted using http://www.outlookforums.com
From: aaa on
Looker wrote on Tue, 22 December 2009 10:12
> Any known solution?

And I cant even Cancel and keep receiving from other mail accounts..
or even close outlook.. (I click on the x button but outlook.exe stays on task manager)
So i have to kill the process and open it again..
I hope microsoft knows about this cause im not the only one that have that enormous bug..
Submitted using http://www.outlookforums.com
From: DL on
Its not a bug, its your configeration / addins
As detailed here many times