From: Brian Hutchison MPM on
Looked through the threads, but did not see one that answered my specific
question - (Did get good ideas if this can not be done)

IE has a way to make servers "safe" or not - I would like to know if OUTLOOK
2007 has the same to prevent any-all email from F**KBOOK.com and Fling.com
from showing up in my email - prefering to delete immediately.

Could not find a way to prevent / eliminate such emails enmasse.

--
- Hutch
From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
Sure. Tools, Options, Junk email options. Add facebook.com and fling.com to
the blocked senders list. Or create a rule to delete all mail from
facebook.com and fling.com. Note that if you use the junk mail filter and it
moves the message to the junk folder, the rule won't delete it because the
junk filter runs first.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

"Brian Hutchison MPM" <BrianHutchisonMPM(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:D1B9F7D6-54E4-460A-B458-5D0CAFA6DFF6(a)microsoft.com...
> Looked through the threads, but did not see one that answered my specific
> question - (Did get good ideas if this can not be done)
>
> IE has a way to make servers "safe" or not - I would like to know if
> OUTLOOK
> 2007 has the same to prevent any-all email from F**KBOOK.com and Fling.com
> from showing up in my email - prefering to delete immediately.
>
> Could not find a way to prevent / eliminate such emails enmasse.
>
> --
> - Hutch

Pages: 1
Prev: Data entry forms