From: Kuroshio on
I am running Outlook 2007 with windows 7 64-bit professional OS. Often
Outlook will not start by clicking on the icon or executing the run commend
for outlook.exe. Rebooting the system will fix the problem. If I try to
send photos via the sent to command, Outlook will never start and the
computer has to be rebooted to restore functionality of Outlook. Any
suggestions?
--
Cliff
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"Kuroshio" <Kuroshio(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

>I am running Outlook 2007 with windows 7 64-bit professional OS. Often
> Outlook will not start by clicking on the icon or executing the run commend
> for outlook.exe. Rebooting the system will fix the problem. If I try to
> send photos via the sent to command, Outlook will never start and the
> computer has to be rebooted to restore functionality of Outlook. Any
> suggestions?

Sounds like Outlook isn't properly closing from the time before. See these:
http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/outlookdoesntclose.htm
http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/outlookdoesntstart.htm
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]