From: John K on
All of a sudden my outlook 2007 won't print any of my emails. I'm running xp
sp3, and using office 2007 pro. I'm printing to a hp F4400 all in 1 printer.
My other programs, word, excel ... all work and print fine. When I put my
curser over the print icon on the tool bar it shows print(hp deskjet F4400
series), then when I print a few seconds the print box comes up and says now
printing page, then a blank line, of microsoft office outlook - memo style on
the hp deskjet f4400 series. And that's where it just stays. It doesn't
print and I have to close outlook and start over. I've even did a repair
using the office pro disk. Any help would be appreciated. I have all the
latest drivers for my printer, and updates for office.
From: John K on
Another thing is when I try to save an attachment it just sits there. When I
close outlook 2007 the icon in the system try goes gray with a X in the lower
right hand corner of the icon. If I shut down the computer I get the waiting
for outlook to shut down. If I try to start it up I have to use the task
manager to terminate the outlook proccess to start it up again. I don't know
why this started. Maybe I need to reinstalll it again or to a restore, but I
don't know how far back.