From: DVW on
I have a situation on a Windows XP pro computer where the error message is
"Outlook 2007 cannot start" but it only occurs when logged on with the
user's domain profile. It will start ok if logged in as the local
administrator on the computer. What's my best course of action to fix?
thanks

From: DVW on
Never mind - I solved the problem with one more reboot.