From: Tom on
Outlook will nat start for me,. I get the error message "cannot open outlook
folders
From: Tom on
I have more information as to why Outlook will not open. I get the following
error message when I try to open Outlook; "Outlook cannot open your default
email folders. The information store could not be opened."

The 2 sentences are with a yellow explanation triangle inside a rectangle
box. I hope someone can explain this for me.

From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"Tom" <Tom(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

>I have more information as to why Outlook will not open. I get the following
> error message when I try to open Outlook; "Outlook cannot open your default
> email folders. The information store could not be opened."
>
> The 2 sentences are with a yellow explanation triangle inside a rectangle
> box. I hope someone can explain this for me.

How did you configure the data store in your mail profile?
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]