From: John Y on
When I attempt to delete a message from my inbox, the message queue jumps to
the very top, or first, message in the box. I must then scroll down to get
to the next message. I sometimes have in excess of 200 messages saved in my
inbox at any given time and this problem is driving me nuts. Every time I
delete a message, I must scroll down to get to the next message. Oddly
enough, When this occurs, the message queue does show the next message at the
top of the list but when I click on it, it disappears and the actual next
message in cue (the message that should be at the top) opens. It just
doesn't make any sense and it's ever more difficult to explain.

Hopefully someone else has this problem and knows what I'm talking about.
From: VanguardLH on
John Y wrote:

> When I attempt to delete a message from my inbox, the message queue jumps to
> the very top, or first, message in the box. I must then scroll down to get
> to the next message. I sometimes have in excess of 200 messages saved in my
> inbox at any given time and this problem is driving me nuts. Every time I
> delete a message, I must scroll down to get to the next message. Oddly
> enough, When this occurs, the message queue does show the next message at the
> top of the list but when I click on it, it disappears and the actual next
> message in cue (the message that should be at the top) opens. It just
> doesn't make any sense and it's ever more difficult to explain.
>
> Hopefully someone else has this problem and knows what I'm talking about.

This newsgroup discusses the released versions.

Microsoft Office 2010 forums are at:
http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en/category/office2010