From: Eli Siegel on
In Office 2010 RTM, I am using two Exchange accounts. When I reply to All on
an email, in older versions of Outlook my email address would be one of the
ones that are included in the reply. In Outlook 2010, this is not the case.
How do I get it to work the old way?

Also, is there any way to have it automatically BCC me on all email sent
from a specific account?

- Eli
From: Shawn76 via OfficeKB.com on
http://www.slipstick.com/mail1/always_bcc.asp

From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
It was fixed in later builds (beginning with 2003) so reply to all did not
include yourself. You'll need to use VBa or an addin.
See http://www.slipstick.com/problems/replytoall.asp

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

From: Eli Siegel on
That's weird. I used the betas of 2010 as well as 2003 and it always had
myself in there when I replied.

- Eli

From: Eli Siegel on
Ok, I tried the VB script, but it won't work for me becasue I am using a
secondary Exchange account in Outlook under the same profile (new feature in
2010) and I only want to do this for one of the accounts. Can someone help me
with modifying the VBScript to do what I need?

- Eli

"Eli Siegel" wrote:

> That's weird. I used the betas of 2010 as well as 2003 and it always had
> myself in there when I replied.
>
> - Eli
>
> "Diane Poremsky [MVP]" wrote:
>
> > It was fixed in later builds (beginning with 2003) so reply to all did not
> > include yourself. You'll need to use VBa or an addin.
> > See http://www.slipstick.com/problems/replytoall.asp
> >
> > --
> > Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]
> > Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/
> > Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/
> >
> > Outlook Tips by email:
> > mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request(a)lists.outlooktips.net
> >
> > EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange:
> > mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST(a)PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM
> >
> > Do you sync your mailbox with a smartphone or pda?
> > http://forums.slipstick.com/showthread.php?t=39473
> >
> > "Eli Siegel" <EliSiegel(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > > In Office 2010 RTM, I am using two Exchange accounts. When I reply to All
> > > on
> > > an email, in older versions of Outlook my email address would be one of
> > > the
> > > ones that are included in the reply. In Outlook 2010, this is not the
> > > case.
> > > How do I get it to work the old way?
> > >
> > > Also, is there any way to have it automatically BCC me on all email sent
> > > from a specific account?
> > >
> > > - Eli
> >
> > .
> >
 |  Next  |  Last