From: pdrodwell on
Hi

I am using Microsoft Outlook 2010. When trying to print some emails, as
soon as I click the print option from the file menu, I receive a message
"Contacting the server for information". It would seem that the print
preview pane (which displays by default when printing from Outlook 2010) is
unable to display linked images that are secure (https), then the message is
displayed, "Contacting the server for information". Images that are linked
using a http display fine. The work around is to press the cancel button
enough times until Outlook gives up and displays the email in the preview
pane with red crosses where the images should be.

Any help to resolve the problem would be appreciated.

Many thanks