From: Rob on
In outlook 2007, I use a custom view for my inbox, and I have the Group By
option checked to"Automatically group according to arrangement."

This has been workn flawlessly until today, when I realized Outlook did not
like a particular mouse click; perhaps I clicked on the border of two options
or some other anomoly that caused the window toflash once. The end result
was that my Arrange By option changed to "From" when I had previously set it
to "Conversation." Now, whenever I hange it backto "Conversation," leave the
inbox and come back, ithas returnd to "From." I have gone through every
setting I could fid nd rebuilt the customer view, but still no luck.