From: ray3d84 on
I have users who are running Outlook 2003 if they add another user's calendar
when they logout of Outlook and reopen the calendars are no longer present.
They need to click on name to view calendar. Is their away to enable the
calendars so that they are always present?

ray3d84
From: "David Biddulph" groups [at] on
A good question for an Outlook newsgroup, but this newsgroup is for Excel.
--
David Biddulph