From: Daniel on
Hi

I have Vista Home Premium and ffice 2002 and Outlook is 2002, I have all
updtes installed.

When I open Outlook it opens, hangs for 30 seconds then I get a message,
"Outlook has has stopped working windows can check online for a solution"

When I select "check online for a solution and close the program"

I get a message that Outlook 2002 is no longer supported and to upgrade to
2007.

I have tried repairing and uninstall/reinstall Office but the problem is
still there, I have even tried
cleaning the registry etc and reinstalling but that did not fix the problem.

Any ideas on what I can do to fix the problem

thanks

Daniel

From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"Daniel" <Noone(a)nowhere.com> wrote in message

> I have Vista Home Premium and ffice 2002 and Outlook is 2002, I have all
> updtes installed.

Office XP and Outlook 2002 are not compatible with Vista. You must have
Office 2003 or later.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

From: Daniel on
Okay,but I have had Vista on this PC for several months and it has worked
fine until now??

Cheers

Daniel

From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on

> Okay,but I have had Vista on this PC for several months and it has worked
> fine until now??

Then you've been lucky and your luck has expired.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]